The Thermal Baths
Take time to enjoy the beneficial and therapeutic qualities of the Thermal Baths
The Thermal Baths offers seven different baths, special showers, steam rooms and saunas. Pure indulgence for all your senses.
Access to the Thermal Baths & Thalasso Spa includes
- Fresh fruit, water and coffee / tea ad libitum
- Use of bathrobe, towels and slippers
You must be 14 years old to access the Spa and you need to wear swimwear.
- DKK 620 Friday, Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- DKK 495 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
Book at +45 7682 3380 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you book as soon as possible due to availability.
Vital Buffet and refreshments
At the Vital Bar, located in the Thermal Baths, we offer tempting refreshments including cake, chips and a selection of drinks.
You can also buy body peeling, face mask and hair treatments.
Nice to know
- We recommend that you drink plenty of water during and after visiting the spa
- It is important that you shower carefully before entering the Thermal Baths and Thalasso spa
In Ancient Rome, ’thermae’ were public baths where Romans came to bathe, exercise and relax.
The thermae were all about pampering oneself and meeting socially. The baths were relatively large and had different temperatures. Then as now, bathers were recommended to end bathing with a dip in the cold pool.