Spa and wellness
Wellness for body and soul
The Thermal Baths offers seven different pools, special showers, steam rooms and saunas. Pure indulgence for alle your senses.
In Thalasso Spa you can float in our large saltwater pool and discover the beneficial qualities of saltwater. Also, be sure to relax in the healthy salt sauna with the impressive salt wall.
Indulge yourself with a Spa Treatment
Choose between spa treatments in the following categories
- ANTI-STRESS – offers tranquility, relaxation and harmony
- ANTI-AGE – combats wrinkles, brightens up dull skin and gives a more youthful look
- THALASSO – cleanse, soothe and revitalise the skin and body
We recommend that you book a treatment as soon as possible due to availability.
- The Thermal Baths and Thalasso Spa are open for overnighting guests from 07:00, and from 10:00 for dayspa guests.
- There is no staff before 10:00 - use the spa at your own responsibility.
- Closing times: 22:00
- You must be at least 14 years old to access the Thermal Baths, Thalasso Spa and Spa. No exceptions will be made
- It is NOT allowed to bring your own drinks or food
- You need to wear swimwear
- Hotel guests will find towels, bathrobes and slippers in the room. Other guests will get towels, bathrobes and slippers in the spa-reception.
Nice to know
- We recommend that you drink plenty of water during and after visiting The Thermal Baths and Thalasso spa - we will provide you with a free water bottle.
- It is important that you shower carefully before entering The Thermal Baths.
Contact us by telephone at +45 7682 3380 or by mail email@example.com where our expert staff will gladly recommend the right treatment or spa pampering for you.