"Kongesalen" Conference Room
Kongesalen, The King’s Hall, is our largest Conference Room accommodating up to 240 delegates. The majestic panoramic windows provide magnificent, clear views of the park and Vejle Fjord.
Kongesalen is designed with easy access for larger items such as cars or trade equipment in connection with product launches, trade fairs and exhibitions. There is also scope for hanging large banners from the walls.
Refreshments and meals are served in the Gallery just outside Kongesalen.
In addition to the conference rooms, the hotel has 10 breakout rooms for 8 - 12 delegates.
This Conference Room is equipped with
- 2 x 6,500 Ansi Lumen projectors that can run simultaneous presentations. In addition to VGA and HDMI connections, they can also be connected via ClickShare.
- Up to 5 simultaneous Sennheiser cordless microphones (lapel clip and/or handheld) or 4 microphones and up to 12 tabletop microphones.
- An additional 55” monitor for the presenter.
- The hall can be blacked out for extra effect.
Our onsite technicians will demonstrate the equipment for you before the event starts. In addition, there is always a technician on call during the event.
Maximum number of people allowed in each room
- Auditorium style: 240 people
- Banqueting style: 144 people
- U-shaped style: 160 people
- Classroom style: 180 people
Room measurements: 15 x 16,8 meters
Contact Marie Louise, Christina or Susanne, and get more information about how your meeting or conference can be held at Hotel Vejlefjord.