Hotel and spa stays
Quite simply - surprisingly good experiences ...
Our beautiful hotel - also known as "The Castle in the Forest" – is surrounded by beech forest with a wonderful overlook at the fjord.
You can book hotelnights or lovely spa-packages which ALWAYS include access to the Thermal Baths, dinner, accommodation and breakfast buffet.
Beautiful historical setting
- Nearly all 116 rooms are overviewing the Vejle Fjord or the beautiful park.
- The main building has single, double, and grandlit rooms.
- Three suites with living room and separate bedroom.
- Six junior suites with bathtub and balcony.
- The grandlit rooms have a 140 cm wide bed suitable for both single or couples.
- Our newest building "Vesthuset" located approx. 100 meters from the main building, contains both single and double rooms all equipped with large bathrooms and balconies.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel Vejlefjord, but not in the rooms.
- All rooms and indoor areas are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed on our large terrace overlooking the fjord.
Nature around us
The park, the beach and the forest invites for long walks. A total of more than 20 km of original treatment paths with of varying length and severity will take your to different sights. Along the paths you will find benches where you can take out a rest, enjoy the stunning views and the scents of the sea. The reception will provide you with a map of the park including routes and highlights.
Kur & Spa
The Thermal Baths and Spa department welcomes you to a world of sensory experiences, moments of silence and professional treatments. Treat yourself with pampering spa break. Please ask the reception upon booking for the different possibilities.
The rooms are light and atmospheric. Our beds are all of good quality, so you can wake refreshed. You can also buy guaranteed view to fjord and park or upgrade your standard room to a suite.
Restaurant and kitchen
All meals are served in the "Brasseriet", "Glassalen" or at the large terrace overlooking the fjord.
TIP! Order possibly a spa stay if you need accommodation.